A Name You Can Trust
Williams-Burg Square is, and always has been, a family business in more ways than one.
First, it has been owned and operated by the same family since 1947. That was the year that Evan and Evelyn Williams started what was then known as Williams Trailer Sales near Columbus, Ohio. As one of the first manufactured home retailers in central Ohio, the Williams’ were industry pioneers who quickly became known for honesty, integrity and a passion for making customers happy. That philosophy helped build a thriving business that was moved east to Frazeysburg, Ohio in 1970 as another generation of the Williams family continued on the tradition of Evan and Evelyn. Today, it is managed by the Williams’ grandsons, Evan and Jack Atkinson.
Evan and Jack learned and embraced the Williams’ philosophy of treating customers like members of their own family. They continue to operate with honesty and integrity, with the goal of making home ownership not only possible, but also easier to attain than ever before. At Williams-Burg Square, you will find and attentive staff with the information you need and a heart-felt desire to help you find the home of your dreams.
And what of the red caboose that has become the company’s symbol? It was brought to the Frazeysburg home center in 1970 to represent the mid-western values and strong heritage upon which the company was built. It served as the only sales office until 1984 when growth led to construction of the current Frazeysburg sales center.
- Evan and Evelyn Williams started, what was then known as, Williams Trailer Sales, Inc in Reynoldsburg, Ohio
- Judy (Williams) and Bill Atkinson started Williams-Burg Square, a division of Williams Trailer Sales, in Frazeysburg, Ohio
- Evan Atkinson started working at Williams-Burg Square as the General Manager
- Jack Atkinson started working at Williams-Burg Square as the Sales Manager
- The company celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Evan and Jack purchased Williams-Burg Square from the Williams family and became the 3rd generation of owners. The corporation was renamed Williams Management Group (DBA Williams-Burg Square)
- Developed and opened an affordable housing subdivision in Nashport, Ohio, just north of Zanesville, and named it The Green at Vista. It is situated adjacent to Vista View Golf Course.
- As third generation owners, Evan and Jack are still closely involved in the day-to-day operations of Williams Management Group
Home Buyer's Checklist
- 52 years in business
- Family owned and operated
- Paved, well-maintained home center
- Over 50 new and pre-owned models on display
- Represent largest home manufacturer
- Full disclosure pricing policy
- 14 trained home consultants
- Fully computerized operations
- Complete staff of installation technicians; industry best equipment
- Sample foundations on display
- Homeowner referrals
Our Skilled Team
J. Evan Atkinson
LO : 001713.000
Jack W. Atkinson
LO : 01587.002
Gregory T. White
Joined our team in 1992
LO : 038534.001
Joined our team in 1994
The Most Comprehensive Service
We help you with everything from model selection to obtaining financing, selecting a site, arranging for site improvements, inspections and final installation. Then we make sure you’re satisfied after you move in with superior after-sales service. It’s all spelled out in our Buyer Protection Plan.
The Finest Facilities and Staff
We take great pride in having a home center that you will actually enjoy visiting. All our new models are fully furnished and temperature controlled for year-round shopping pleasure. And our staff of professional home consultants is dedicated to your satisfaction. This dedication has earned the Fleetwood Homes Circle of Excellence Customer Satisfaction Award for a record 8 consecutive years. You will also find a 20-person support staff to help answer questions and handle the details. You’ll even find our own fleet of delivery and service vehicles. All working to make things easier for you.